Project of new condos for rent | Québec, Capitale-Nationale
Condos Locatifs LB9 is a condo rental project located in Quebec City, in the Capitale-Nationale region.
* Our sales offices are open and ready to welcome customers with the necessary hygienic measures and respecting social distancing. *
Visit our model condos from the comfort of your home! Available on our website
- RESUMPTION OF WORK, IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY
- Promotion: Rent a 2-bedroom and receive 1 month free *
- Promotion: Rent a 3-bedroom and receive 2 months free *
- LB9 offers a unique location, contemporary design and up-to-date amenities. The common areas benefit from exceptional design quality. A warm lounge, a multifunctional terrace, a swimming pool and a training room for quality daily well-being. LB9 inspires an active and bright life.
THE PROJECT :
- Creativity, functionality and ingenuity characterize this innovative and refined project. It blends into the environment with a strong architectural personality with a clean design.
- No condo fees or taxes. So, a minimum of responsibilities and everything you need to enjoy life, no matter if it is beginning or has just reached a certain maturity.
- Privileged geographical location
- Architectural components that promote
an exceptional view of the city
- Refined common areas
- 216 units from 451 to 2,098 square feet
- Entrance hall with contemporary design
- 3 high speed elevators
- Heated indoor pool and dry sauna
- State-of-the-art training room
- Multifunctional lounge area
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ and city view
- Intercom service at the entrances to the building
- Access systems with electronic chip
- Surveillance camera system
- Indoor parking for cars and bicycles
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Commercial spaces on the ground floor
- Storage spaces
- LB9 is at the heart of a city that is renewing itself. It takes shape around Boulevard Lebourgneuf, in a close outskirts where active people have met. The developing district is already the envy of anyone who wants to take advantage of the incessant arrival of new bars, restaurants, cafes, theaters, convenience stores and service establishments. The energy of the Capital settles there.
Contact us to learn more!