Project of new homes | Boisbriand, Laurentides
Project of construction of new upscale homes for sale in Boisbriand in the Laurentides region.
This project distinguishes the others by its judicious location on the bank of the Mille-Îles River and its park specially designed for access to water and located just steps from Highway 13.
This sumptuous project proposes sixty land ready to build. The contemporary architecture of our homes will be a reflection of a modern lifestyle and very current.
• North Shore sector of Montreal (at the gateway to the Lower Laurentians region)
• Located on the banks of the Thousand Islands River
• 6 minutes from Faubourg Boisbriand
• Located directly off Highway 13 and 640
• 6 minutes from Highway 15
• 14 minutes from Mirabel Outlets
• 15 minutes from Rosemère and Saint-Eustache train stations
• Accessible directly from the exit, Chemin de la Grande-Côte from Highway 13
• Complete city services
(sewer, aqueduct, border, street lighting, park ...)
• Proximity to Laval, Montreal and the Laurentians
• The geographical position of the site facilitates travel
• Proximity to green spaces (bike path and park)
• Near golf courses
• Increasing value of land
• Close to services: grocery store, SAQ, Tim Hortons, CPE, school, gas station, arena etc.
• Habitations of the latest trends
• Unique and very rare project in the region
To learn more, visit our website or contact us!
LES BERGES DE BOISBRIAND
167, Yvonne-Lacroix (500 m à l’est de l’autoroute 13, sortie 20)Get directions