Project of new homes | Sainte-Adèle, Laurentides
Our projects of Sainte-Adèle offer vast wooded grounds, with a splendid view on the mountain. If you are looking for peace and love the great outdoors while being close to all services, these are perfect projects for you. They will appeal to nature lovers as well as outdoor enthusiasts, such as: alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, cycling, golf, hiking, etc.
In an enchanting environment, in a habitat that corresponds to your values, make your dream comes true to own an house in the countryside that is built in perfect integration with nature. Each project is unique to meet your needs, terrain topography, views and sunshine.
Our projects offer models of single-family houses whose architectural style is in harmony with the surrounding landscape. Whether you enjoy the view of the surrounding mountains or the lush forest that surrounds it, you will find in our projects of Sainte-Adèle, your own place of healing.
Here are the highlights of our projects in Sainte-Adèle:
- single-family houses on one level or two storeys;
- land between 15,000 and 237,600 square feet;
- Mountain view;
- Dead end street available;
- Sewer and water supply services provided by the city for one of our projects;
- Purification field, septic tank and wells required for our other projects.
You will find the following attractions and services in the vicinity of our Sainte-Adèle projects:
- Footpaths within walking distance;
- Laurentian Hotel School 2.3 kilometers away;
- Pine Cinema at 2.6 kilometers;
- St. Joseph Elementary School, 3 kilometers;
- Grocery store 3.5 kilometers;
- The Chantecler Stables at 4 kilometers;
- Sainte-Adèle Valley Golf Club, 4.6 kilometers away;
- Augustin-Norbert-Morin High School 5 kilometers;
- Chantecler Ski Center within 6 kilometers.
A visit to our Sainte-Adèle projects will make you discover incredible landscapes that will delight you!