Project of new condos | Griffintown, Montréal
It’s time for you to get to the other side of Griffintown, In Griffintown west located north of the canal.
NOCA means peace of mind around green spaces, balance between work and everyday life, the pushing oneself in sports activities, serenity along the Lachine Canal, and much more.
- 3 phases, on 8 floors
- Phase 1 includes 99 units on 8 floors
- Units available with Juliet, balcony or terrace; micro-condo or two-level maisonette
- Free use of NOCA kayaks
- Access to private NOCA dock
- Coworking Space
- Sports hall multifonctional, suitable for basketball, floor hockey, indoor soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
- Spinning bikes
- Canopé rooftop terrace with panoramic views of Lachine Canal, Old Montreal and Downtown.
- Equipped with swimming pool, deck chairs, BBQ, picnic sites and graded relaxation area
- Interior garden with monumental sculpted bench
- Basement recreation room, suitable for work or relaxation
- Shared lounge with work station and common kitchen facilities
- Free access to NOCA bicycles
- Free access to bike repair station (pump, tools, etc)
- Bike storage area
- Customized inbuilt kitchen appliances: stovetop, over, fridge, dishwasher and microwave, etc.
- Glass lobby
- Inside parking