Project of new condos, new homes | Rosemont, Montréal
CONDOS – TOWNHOUSES AT ROSEMONT-ANGUS
TAK Village is a development consisting of condos and townhouses in the quiet Montreal neighbourhood of Rosemont. TAK, swedish for “roof,” embodies the perfect balance between the essence of Rosemont and a Nordic atmosphere. No matter what kind of a family you have, the roof over their head will be in a green, modern and lively project – right in the middle of the city.
A Nordic village with special features:
• Ideal for all types of families
• Condo apartments, triplexes and townhouses (studios to 4 bedroom units)
• Clean Nordic design and large private terraces
• New linear park and 40% green space ratio
• A paradise for cyclists and walkers: Bike Score of 93% and Walk Score of 85%
• Accessible by bike, foot, bus and car (underground parking)
• 4 Communauto cars available to residents
• Views of Mount Royal, downtown, the Olympic Stadium and the Jacques Cartier Bridge
Phase I - Boras Condominiums - Now on Sale - 40% Sold
TOWNHOUSES - Official launch november 15th 2018
Register to request more information on plans and prices on our website!