Project of new homes | Saint-Henri, Montréal
New townhouse project for sale in the Saint-Henri district of Montreal's Le Sud-Ouest borough.
A luminous place, anchored on the banks of the Lachine Canal, between heaven and earth. Carefully designed spaces, spacious terraces, an unequivocal quality of life. Studios, condominiums, penthouses and townhouses just steps away from the Atwater Market.
Opulence, craftsmanship and custom design. Your private sanctuary of unparalleled distinction, in a highly sought-after neighborhood on the banks of the Lachine Canal, beautifully situated between water and greenery.
The project will offer 1 to 3 bedroom units, with custom design available. High-end standard offer: a wide range of first choice noble materials.
Large terraces and large windows for maximum light. Attention to detail is paramount for the Galdin designers, as much in the landscaping as in the choice of furniture in the lobby and common areas. Panoramic view of the Lachine Canal and downtown Montreal.
- Distinguished interiors
- Spectacular full-height windows
- Oversized balconies and terraces
- Large boutique hotel-style lobby
- Rooftop terrace with impressive views of the canal and downtown
- Fitness center
- Private lounge
- Heated rooftop infinity pool
- Indoor parking
- Within walking distance of the Atwater Market, Place Saint-Henri metro station and numerous restaurants, cafés, grocery stores, boutiques and services
- Quick access to Griffintown, downtown Montreal, the old port, major highways and Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- And much more
Without a doubt, one of the few neighborhoods where you will find the balance and comfort between leisure, nature, the calm of the Lachine Canal and the city.
Open air, in the heart of a dynamic living environment. Your condo just steps away from the Atwater Market and the Place Saint-Henri metro station. Close to Griffintown, old Montreal and downtown. You will find many restaurants, shops and activities just steps away on Notre-Dame Street.
Galdin: a new horizon awaits you.
Contact us now for more information!
A project by Solano and Quorum Group