Project of new homes | Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Montréal
Project of new townhouses for sale in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, in the Montreal region.View the multimedia presentation
A RARE GEM ON THE WEST ISLAND
A unique eco-community. Adjacent to the Morgan Arboretum, the perfect symmetry of nature with the urban environment.
A SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY
Sustainable and environmentally conscious construction. Sustainable and ecological construction practices to meet LEED standards.
LOCATED CLOSE TO ALL TRANSPORTATION
Immediate access to new Réseau Électrique Métropolitain (REM), near to the STM bus routes and to the highways 40 and 20.
– Multi-phase eco-friendly project of 125 luxurious townhouses
– Models range from 1,837 to 2,469 sq. ft. and include a large deck, a yard, two-car garage, and high-end finishes
– 3 bedrooms and 1 ½ to 2 ½ bathrooms
– Central furnace for heating and air conditioning
– Numerous personalization options available
– Within walking distance to the new REM light-rail network, local bus routes; easy access to Highways 40 and 20
– 32% of greenspace within the community and adjacent to over 245 hectares of protected woodlands
– Located in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, known for its historic charm, restaurants, shops, and cafes
A project by